Has anybody told you that you are beautiful today?
Because you are.
Thought I’d stop by and see how things were and I’ve discovered that over 800 of you are still following me! That’s crazy I don’t even post here anymore!! Anyways if you’d like to follow me now or chat and catch up I can always be reached on my new blog, I’d love to speak with you again.
As well me and a few cheeky friends have started a blog on youtube. It would mean the world to me if would check it out for us. All the information is here and you can expect video by next week!
Finally I’d just like to say how much the messages you’ve left for me here mean. You all say the sweetest things and to think that you still remember me and that I’ve somehow touched your lives is incredible. Please if you any of you ever need help or a friend to talk to don’t hesitate to reach out. Best of wishes, m.
Just popped on to answer a few asks, go check out her blog she’s absolutely lovely! xx
vmq replied to your post: ‘This is not a good-bye, my darling, this is a thank-you’
oh my gOD NOOO babe omg no at least keep it but don’t delete :( leave it for memories and maybe once in a while come back! xx
we’ll see, once it comes time to actually press the delete button I may not be able to! I still love wheninsomniastrikes. Message me though and I’ll follow you on my personal love. xx
So while deleting posts from my blog I deleted the last goodbye by mistake! I’m not going to retype it all but I will say that in the year I’ve had tumblr I’ve made some amazing friends and it never ceases to amaze me that there are just under 1000 of you now. I love each and every one of you and I need to give you each a massive thank you, whether you’ve been with me from the beginning or have just followed. The truth is I can’t stand the drama on tumblr now. I’ve always been told not to bother holding on to something that doesn’t fit into my life anymore and wheninsomniastrikes just doesn’t fit. I’ve been contemplating this for a while because honestly what have I accomplished this last year? I’ve stalked celebrities and fangirled. It’s time I stopped wishing and started planning, I can’t use this as an excuse to put things off anymore. It’s sickening to me to see photos of places I’ve never been but dying to see, people I’ve never met but would love too and things I’ve never done but but want to. Maybe I wouldn’t have done anything this past year, but I like to think I would have read a few more books, taken a few more photos or at least made a few more memories. This is corny I know, but it’s the only way I can say goodbye. I’ll leave the blog up for another week or two while I go through and delete stuff, so feel free to message me. I have a personal blog where I’ll be posting occasionally so you’re welcome to follow me there. I love you guys and wish you the best for the future.
Tvd cast thoughts on delena in season 4
- Julie Plec: We were heading toward the end of the road knowing that as a human, Stefan was Elena's choice. We also knew what was going to happen at the end of the episode. Elena is no longer a human when she wakes up and when the memories come back and when her whole life goes upside-down. Who's to say what that does to her? Who's to say what kind of person she becomes, and how that impacts who she loves and why she loves them? I'm not saying that's going to send her running instantly into Damon's arms, absolutely not, but it's going to cloud the issue even more.
- Kevin Williamson: There’s some new information that will be introduced to Elena in the first episode of next season. I think it’s just all part of the ongoing friendship and romantic entanglement that Elena has with Damon. She’s never gonna be able to shake it completely, and new information is only gonna get under her skin and embed itself into her even more.
- Nina Dobrev: Nothing’s ever set in stone — ever, everything changes all the time, whether it’s people or relationships or experiences.
- Ian Somerhalder: Listen. Elena, we know her to be this phenomenally solid human being; an amazing individual, this beacon of light, this shepherd through the valley of darkness, but Damon and Stefan have these tendencies to be highly volatile, very unpredictable at times when they’re on a bender and they’re crazy… who’s to say that when she turns into this vampire and goes through this transformation, when her amplified 10,000-fold, that she’s not going to become this super-volatile, unpredictable being? The yin and yang of it all is that obviously she chose Stefan, so I’m sure there’s some hot vamp sex that’s going to happen there, and then when she gets tired of Stefan, who knows… maybe she’ll come to Damon
- Paul Wesley: Stefan is being her rock, but at a certain point Elena may blame him, and… he may turn to some darkness. I’ve overheard some rumors about Stefan having a new love interest, but I don’t know if that’s true or not.